if their is three hunters in the boat then your allowed 60 or two hunters 40 one hunter 10 but even if their is four, five or six hunters in the boat their is still only allowed 60 turrs in the boat

Views: 1025

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you Dwayne 100% Who started this bashing in the first place I am not impressed at all, in fact I am outraged that this type of behavior has gone on! I am right now stating that this type of behavior is unacceptable! If it happens again I will be forced to take action! Peter Emberley, Dwayne, Kenneth, are from Placentia Bay as are a great number of people here, they do not need or deserve this type of nonsense here, or anywhere! anyone having a problem with that is welcomed to Leave! Listen, wether a person is from st. john's or timbuktu it doesn't matter what matters is that we all work together to better the sports that we enjoy! if we don't who the heck will! and Labeling each other just divides and conquers. Why is it that we would rather fight amongst ourselves then to work with each other! What things we could accomplish for everyone's benefit!!! ED

Thanks Ed. You hit the nail on the head!

As for bringing up about the nails, i am not ashamed to say where i am from and don't care what other's think about where i am from. I know that it was not me who did it and would like to find out who did. They like everyone else, anywhere else should have been charged.

20 turr's per person.

Asked wildlife this q uestion. Theu said aslong is everyone in the boat has a licence you can bring in that amount of birds so for 4 people 80 5 100 birds.

Hey guys just wondering is there any place online that tells you how many turrs you are aloud to have in a boat. If you got 4 guy with licences can you bring in 80

The license information states 20 birds per licences holder. Each hunter with a license is entitled to 20 turrs each.

1 hunter 20 turrs

3 hunters 60 turrs

5 hunters 100 turrs.

Hope this helps.

Yes 4 guys with a license each can have 80 birds.

RSS

BLUE RIDGE HAS THEIR NEW ONLINE STORE SET UP, NEW PRODUCTS ADDED EVERYDAY, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW AND CHECK IT OUT
Blue Ridge
524 Main Street Lewisporte, NL, Phone:709.535.6675,709.535.6555, Fax:709.535.6042

COMPLETE GUN REPAIR INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE 71 O'LEARY AVENUE ST. JOHN'S, NL TEL:709-747-0865 FAX:709-738-6313 completegunrepairs@gmail.com
Coastal Boats Available At
Atlantic Recreaction
17 Corey King Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
A0A 2A0
Phone:709.739.6662

http://www.atlanticrecreation.com

Blue Water Marine & Equipment Ltd.

16 Allston Street

Kenmount Road Business Park
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0A4
Tel: (709) 782-3200