Anyone been out on the Road between Buchans and Burgeo Road lately. I am heading up that area next week for a Moose hunt and wodering of it is fit to drive that way.

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The section from the Burgeo turn-off to the Star Lake road is pretty bad. Tons of potholes and slow going. After that it gets a bit better on towards Buchans.

Thanks Lee, will be going to a camp just past Star lake so should not be to bad. hopefully if the road is bad that will keep the other hunters away so I can get my moose.

Hi Lee, I am heading up the Buchans Road again this year wondering if you been out that way to know what it like this year? Thanks
Hey my dad and brother down there as we speak. Thy in area 11 huntig for moose lots sign seen 4 sence fri shot at one but my bro missed lol. As for da rd my father said it is rough towing trailer they got a 17 foot camper they towing and he said 40 to 60 km in spots is was goin faster than should been. Not bad if ur not towing

Thanks Cory, I am just driving my truck so should not be to bad. I am Also looking for moose in 11. I will be heading that way wednesday morning so if you have a update on the hunting by then it would be greatly appreciated. 

Hey Cory, I am heading up Buchans road again soon wondering if you have in info on the condition this year before I head out? Thanks

RSS

BLUE RIDGE HAS THEIR NEW ONLINE STORE SET UP, NEW PRODUCTS ADDED EVERYDAY, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW AND CHECK IT OUT
Blue Ridge
524 Main Street Lewisporte, NL, Phone:709.535.6675,709.535.6555, Fax:709.535.6042

COMPLETE GUN REPAIR INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE 71 O'LEARY AVENUE ST. JOHN'S, NL TEL:709-747-0865 FAX:709-738-6313 completegunrepairs@gmail.com
Coastal Boats Available At
Atlantic Recreaction
17 Corey King Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
A0A 2A0
Phone:709.739.6662

http://www.atlanticrecreation.com

Blue Water Marine & Equipment Ltd.

16 Allston Street

Kenmount Road Business Park
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0A4
Tel: (709) 782-3200