So what does everyone think of this 82lb "Coyote"

Views: 2192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I am starting to think that too. I personally think they have it done, but are probably coming up with ways on how to confront the public about it, or just waiting until the recent Coyote buzz cools off.

As I said, they are probably trying to think up the best way to cover up the fact that this guy shot a wolf which isn't supposed to be here. If it is a true wolf, I really can't see wildlife telling the public..havoc would spread because we would have something soo terrible stalking the children and berry pickers in our woods and communities other than coyotes. Ohhhhh Myyyyyy...

never thought that when I went hunting that day I would cause a conspiracy between memorial university,the wildlife officers and the public.its not going to be easy for them to silence all the people in the lab that will work on the animal and then all of the wildlife officers in the province and then the people over looking the test and the student  media at the university but I guess they have their way.I think I'm watching to many movies of conspiracy again.no more watching Enron or watergate for me.

Any news yet guys? It's been 3 weeks now.

4 weeks. -_-

If the wildlife and other officials do release the truth about this animal then we are going to have a lot of people in a frenzy. This animal shows very little signs of coyote. We all know the eastern coyote is much larger the the western cousin but this is not normal. We are going to see wolf DNA in this animal. Its not something we want hanging around in our woods but we have to live with them, every other province does it and has little trouble so i guess we will to. Alberta reports are saying there is a large number of wolfs in the last few years and bounties are very high on them. I guess our government are going to have to step up and up our bounties aswell.

A 90 lb wolf? was shot in New Brunswick last week.  Have a look.  He does seem similar.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2012/04/16/nb-wol...

conspiracy? They dont like the results I bet, someone knows

Of course it is...Cause this "huge coyote" actually isn't....It's a wolf...They knew from the beginning and now kicking themselves in the behind for coming out with a statement like...we will do dna tests to find out why this "coyote" is so big...Either that, or the fact that our wildlife officers can't identify our own wildlife to some extent on just observation..Which to a point, they should..

Yeah, you would think that our own wildlife would be able to tell if it was a Wolf. To call it a pure Coyote in the beginning was just complete ignorance on their part. When I first saw the animal the first thought that came to my mind was "that's a wolf".

Besides, it wouldn't take this long to do the tests if it was a Coyote anyway. They are telling on there selves.

Anyone report a malamute missing in the area? :)

Canis Soupus

RSS

BLUE RIDGE HAS THEIR NEW ONLINE STORE SET UP, NEW PRODUCTS ADDED EVERYDAY, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW AND CHECK IT OUT
Blue Ridge
524 Main Street Lewisporte, NL, Phone:709.535.6675,709.535.6555, Fax:709.535.6042

COMPLETE GUN REPAIR INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE 71 O'LEARY AVENUE ST. JOHN'S, NL TEL:709-747-0865 FAX:709-738-6313 completegunrepairs@gmail.com
Coastal Boats Available At
Atlantic Recreaction
17 Corey King Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
A0A 2A0
Phone:709.739.6662

http://www.atlanticrecreation.com

Blue Water Marine & Equipment Ltd.

16 Allston Street

Kenmount Road Business Park
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0A4
Tel: (709) 782-3200