Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. It allows members to get to know one another!
Thanks, ED

Views: 549

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glad to have you on board! cheers, Ed
Hello fello outdoorsman! Great site. I actuall stumbeled across it accidentally! Quite glad I did indeed. Im from Harbour Grace, living in Whitbourne, and working in the big city! Just back from a successful area 2 moose hunt (sept 8-15) Ill be sure to post some pics soon!

looking forward to getting some info, meeting some friends...and telling lies, haha

jamie
Congrats on the Moose! looking forward to seeing some pics!
I live in Georges Brook during the fall and winter and work in Labrador during the spring and summer. I hunt and fish for everything and love everything about the outdoors but duck hunting is my passion.This is a great site
Hey all great site!
Name Tony Cooney love for the outdoors
Hunt Rabbits for most coyote is taken over lol
From CBS
My passion.Is now teaching new hunter the joy of shooting over dog's yes coonhound
Look Forward And Meeting Some of You On A Trip Sometime & Somewere
check out the viseo we put up and give back some feed back like we should do or say to make it more !
Thanks to all for the greetings.
Hello everyone. From Glovertown. Waterfowl is not that big in my area. I have always argued the populations are almost too low to hunt. Have lived in various other parts of the province and found the populations to be much higher. Still, nothing like a salt water duck!!!!

My main interests are beagles, hare hunting, etc. I've just started bow hunting and this year had my 1st black bear kill. Also this year I have returned to some trapping. In fact, from google searches, I came across this site and watched some videos posted by Ed.

While I did some trapping while I was a teenager, I'd like to get more serious about it. Unfortunately there aren't many opportunities to pair up with someone to show you the ropes. I guess that's where sites like this come in handy........keep up the good work.
Hello . I live in cape broyle and am a up and comming bow hunter.
Hows it going guys and gals

Curtis here i hunt mostly in placentia bay, great variety of different waterfowl from coastal to inland, started hunting when i was 5 with my father, by age 8 i had my own shotgun and by age 12 i had my first duck killed. i live for waterfowling and the outdoors, i hope to see you all in the future and maybe at some point have a group hunt, really enjoying the site keep the photos coming and the ducks falling.

Have a good one

Curtis

Hi Everyone, My name is Cathy I recently joined this group I like the great information pics & videos.  I've been hunting for over 30 years & love it.  Don't know what it is like to not own a beagle thanks to my Father who got me involved at a very young age.  Will try to make it to Tims this evening at 7:00.    

Happy Hunting!

Hi, 

My name is Scott, I am from Topsail (Conception Bay)

I am interested in hunting, and I have little experience.

I've been in the woods for years, and have a few guns ... loves camping ...

Looking to learn about hunting moose, coyotes, rabbits, grouse, bear,  ..... pretty much everything I can eat. :-) 

I am a member of the St. John's Rod and Gun Club and loves a good day at the range, hell, I love every day at the range.

Drop me a line ... anytime.

Scott.

Hey everyone,

My name is Adam Fox, and I live and work in St. John's. I have been involved in alot of work in the wilderness and I also like to spend my time fishing/ canoe tripping in the woods. I have been interested in hunting for quite some time but only now have started learning and actually hunting. I am interested in predator and big game hunting.

I've only jointed this site yesterday, and have only read some of the forms, but it has been very educational so far. I think this is a great way to meet new people who enjoy the same activities and I hope to learn alot about the sport.

I will  be heading out coyote hunting this weekend or the next, any information someone could pass along of where to go scout or anything would be great.

Thanks!

RSS

BLUE RIDGE HAS THEIR NEW ONLINE STORE SET UP, NEW PRODUCTS ADDED EVERYDAY, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW AND CHECK IT OUT
Blue Ridge
524 Main Street Lewisporte, NL, Phone:709.535.6675,709.535.6555, Fax:709.535.6042

COMPLETE GUN REPAIR INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE 71 O'LEARY AVENUE ST. JOHN'S, NL TEL:709-747-0865 FAX:709-738-6313 completegunrepairs@gmail.com
Coastal Boats Available At
Atlantic Recreaction
17 Corey King Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
A0A 2A0
Phone:709.739.6662

http://www.atlanticrecreation.com

Blue Water Marine & Equipment Ltd.

16 Allston Street

Kenmount Road Business Park
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0A4
Tel: (709) 782-3200