Whats this gun like i just purchased it and wanted to kno opinions on this gun for huntin ducks

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All i got to say is have a look at all myvideo's and that should say it all. I have one and put 5-6000 rounds down the barell. Great gun. But in saying that i do know others that had alot of trouble with there's. I found that you have to fire off 2-3 boxes of shell's to get the feel of the gun. But my videos do show the gun in action. Hope this helps and good luck with the upcoming season.

What do people mostly have problems with do you know and how do i get into your videos ? Thanks

Click on my name and go to my page and scrol down on the left side you will see videos click that and all my videos will come up. You will see the gun there. As for trouble the main as i heard, the shell will fall out of the gun when you fire the first shell. It will drop out throug the loading part of the gun. It is due to the ears. It is an easy fix if the gun smith knows what he is doing. The other is the gun woun't fire. The pin will not go ahead far enough to fire the gun off. You will need and new firing pin seaction. The last one is when you put a shell up into the gun the firing pin will come ahead as you pump it a fire the gun off unknow to you. So always point your gun in a safe way.

Hope this helps.

Kenneth

RSS

BLUE RIDGE HAS THEIR NEW ONLINE STORE SET UP, NEW PRODUCTS ADDED EVERYDAY, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW AND CHECK IT OUT
Blue Ridge
524 Main Street Lewisporte, NL, Phone:709.535.6675,709.535.6555, Fax:709.535.6042

COMPLETE GUN REPAIR INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE 71 O'LEARY AVENUE ST. JOHN'S, NL TEL:709-747-0865 FAX:709-738-6313 completegunrepairs@gmail.com
Coastal Boats Available At
Atlantic Recreaction
17 Corey King Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
A0A 2A0
Phone:709.739.6662

http://www.atlanticrecreation.com

Blue Water Marine & Equipment Ltd.

16 Allston Street

Kenmount Road Business Park
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0A4
Tel: (709) 782-3200