I would like to know anyone's opinion on this shotgun. Thinking about getting one for myself ...looks like a nice gun for the price.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well i have wrote my opinion on this gun for alot of guys on this site and i will do it for you to. I was the first one in newfoundland to try this gun and i loved it from day one. There are people with some small problems with the gun but they are easy fixes.Ex.. Shell falls out of the bottom chamber when you fire a shot" ears are replaced' Pin is sometime week so it woun't firer"replace pin" gun firers on it own when you chamber a shell"firering pin is jamed"replace pin" Now these problem are not in newfoundland but all in the states. Coastal Outdoors have sold a load of them and only one came back. I myself have now put about 7000 rounds down the barrell and never had not one problem with it. Would i recemend this gun yes for sure. It will never rust and you only have to clean the barrel and the guts of the gun. But remember all remention guns are firered dry and not lubed the death. So if you get one just don't oil the shit out of it because it woun't shoot as well. Hope this helps. If you want to see the gun in action, Click on my name that will bring you to my home page and click on my videos and you will see me shoot rabbit, ducks and turr's. Good luck.

kenneth

My cousin owns one of these in Max-4 camo, and the only real issue he's had is breaking the front sight off (it got hooked in the lining of his fleece-lined gun case when he hauled it out). He just fixed it up with a bit of superglue. Nice gun for the money.

RSS

BLUE RIDGE HAS THEIR NEW ONLINE STORE SET UP, NEW PRODUCTS ADDED EVERYDAY, CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW AND CHECK IT OUT
Blue Ridge
524 Main Street Lewisporte, NL, Phone:709.535.6675,709.535.6555, Fax:709.535.6042

COMPLETE GUN REPAIR INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE 71 O'LEARY AVENUE ST. JOHN'S, NL TEL:709-747-0865 FAX:709-738-6313 completegunrepairs@gmail.com
Coastal Boats Available At
Atlantic Recreaction
17 Corey King Drive
Mount Pearl, NL
A0A 2A0
Phone:709.739.6662

http://www.atlanticrecreation.com

Blue Water Marine & Equipment Ltd.

16 Allston Street

Kenmount Road Business Park
Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0A4
Tel: (709) 782-3200